If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
***Family members should keep track of their fundraising
efforts to their student's account.***
Students in programs supported by the Northern Music Boosters have opportunities to earn money for individual accounts, through a variety of fundraisers.
The money earned can be used to pay for:
- Marching Band accessories (i.e., shirts, gloves);
- Indoor Performing Arts Program accessories;
- Fees associated with trips, such as the Spring Jazz Band Trip, Disney, NYC Broadway trip, Wildwood etc.;
- Instrument supplies, such as reeds and valve oil
- Lessons for musical instruments, drum major, or dance training, etc. that enhances the performance of that student in a Northern York School District ensemble or performing group.
Funds cannot be used to purchase instrument supplies or support training for a musical area in which the student does not contribute to the school district programs. Funds can also not be used for parent attendance at performances and on trips.