Due to the large number of current student account fundraisers in November and December, the account sheet will not be updated until January 1st, 2019.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
***Family members should keep track of their fundraising
efforts to their student's account.***
Students in programs supported by the Northern Music Boosters have opportunities to earn money for individual accounts, through a variety of fundraisers.
The money earned can be used to pay for:
- Marching Band accessories (i.e., shirts, gloves);
- Indoor Performing Arts Program accessories;
- Fees associated with trips, such as the Spring Jazz Band Trip, Disney, NYC Broadway trip, Wildwood etc.;
- Instrument supplies, such as reeds and valve oil
- Lessons for musical instruments, drum major, or dance training, etc. that enhances the performance of that student in a Northern York School District ensemble or performing group.
Funds cannot be used to purchase instrument supplies or support training for a musical area in which the student does not contribute to the school district programs. Funds can also not be used for parent attendance at performances and on trips.