Students in programs supported by the Northern Music Boosters have opportunities to earn money for individual accounts, through a variety of fundraisers.
The money earned can be used to pay for:
- Marching Band accessories (i.e., shirts, gloves)
- Indoor Performing Arts Program accessories
- Fees associated with trips, such as the Spring Jazz Band Trip, Disney, NYC Broadway trip, Wildwood etc.
- Instrument supplies, such as reeds and valve oil
- Lessons for musical instruments, drum major, or dance training, etc. that enhances the performance of that student in a Northern York School District ensemble or performing group
Funds cannot be used to purchase instrument supplies or support training for a musical area in which the student does not contribute to the school district programs. Funds can also not be used for parent attendance at performances and on trips.
Request to Use Student Account Funds
***Family members should keep track of their fundraising efforts to their student’s account***
If you have any questions, please email or call May Gallagher at email@example.com or 570-242-5597.